By joining the CSK Math Circle students and parents agree to abide by the following rules:
Come on time
We strongly discourage late arrivals since they are very disruptive to the sessions. You will not be allowed to attend the session if you are late by 15 minutes and over.
- Bring a notebook dedicated to CSKMC
- Bring pencils, pens, and erasers.
- If asked by the instructor, bring additional supplies (such as compasses and rulers for geometry sessions; calculators, graph paper, etc.)
- Make your best effort in completing problems assigned for homework.
- Parents (except for specially designated room parents) are generally not allowed in the classrooms during the math circle sessions.
- Room parents help the lead instructor and circle docents and divide their attention equally between the children.
Please stay with your children until the session starts.
- Please sign in and sign out your child on the sign-up sheets provided next to the classroom (the sign-up sheets are maintained by room parents).
- Conversation in the hallways should be kept to a minimum.
- Please pick up your child(ren) promptly at the end of the math circle sessions.
- If your child is absent for more than 3 consecutive sessions, he/she will lose the spot and will be removed from the program as we want to offer this program for students who are genuinely interested in math only.
- No food or drink in the classrooms at all times (you may have a snack outside the classroom during the break only).
- No cell phones or electronic games are allowed during class time. Calculators are allowed only in sessions when instructors have asked to bring them.
- No running and playing in the classrooms or bathrooms.
- Stay quiet when the classes are in session